as a design solution.
Numerous international markets are served by the Austrian Group location, and Porsche Salzburg is the largest vehicle dealer in Europe. During the expansion of a new staff restaurant, an interim solution was needed for 4 months.
- Effective with complete equipment
- Economical: Use of customer’s own equipment
- Cooperation with partners on site
- Delicate structural design
Dates & Facts
- Operating time: 4 months
- 500 daily lunches with 4 menu choices
- Restaurant with 250 seats
- Kitchen with fridge, stoves, ovens, dishwasher and extractor
- Air-conditioned 400 m2 (4305,56 square feet) lightweight hall
- Services: Planning and execution
- Back-up Service: 24-h-Hotline
Economical: Use of
customer’s own equipment
When planning the kitchen technology, Telia appliances were combined with elements from the existing kitchen. For the special logistical requirements of an interim kitchen, such efficient processes could be accomplished with the greatest possible budget protection.
The Porsche Salzburg Headquarters were built in highly sophisticated architecture. Glass pavilions of disintegrated trade and service companies use the good visibility on a busy road crossing. The interim restaurant had to integrate gracefully into this ensemble with high customer numbers. For the structural solution, Telia therefore relied on air-conditioned lightweight construction halls, which can be color-matched to the environment and provide a professional solution on time.
»The project Porsche Salzburg shows:
An early start of the planning phase offers the opportunity to
optimise all aspects down to the very last detail.«
Christian Forsthuber, Kitchen Planner