Restaurant rennovation in
the recreation room of the
Bavarian fire department
The 4-star guest house and restaurant St. Florian in Bayerisch Gmain is known for its hearty and rich menu. During the refurbishment of the restaurant, an interim kitchen was installed for three months, serving 300 full-board guests. The order was later extended.
- Seamless connecion to existing buildings
- Space saving through multifunctional devices
- Operating time extended by 3 months
- Á-la-carte-Restaurant supplied
Dates & Facts
- Operating time: 3 + 3 Months
- 300 Breakfasts + 350 lunches and dinners per day catered for
- Kitchen with fridge, stoves, ovens, dishwasher and extractor
- Air conditioned temporary construction
- Services: Planning and execution
- Back-up Service: 24hr Hotline
Space Saving through
The required capacity of the interim kitchen, optimal processes and the limited area were initially a conflict of interest. Telia solved it by the comprehensive use of space-saving multi-functional appliances and all the requirements of daily operations could be met in high quality.
The effortless processes and the high-quality food, that were possible despite the special conditions, led to an extension of the contract after just a few weeks. By increasing the capacity and revising the device configuration, the à la carte restaurant and all Full-Board guests could be catered for by the interim kitchen.
»The cooperation was always professional
and solution-oriented, we were
able to completely rely on it.«
Office Manager Marko Reichel, Guesthouse and Restaurant St. Florian